Never Been To Heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Where they put beans in chili, where two shots of Tequila are encouraged. One for the pot and one for the cook (per cowgirl)
Oklahoma Chile Beans, getcha some(as SmittyJ would say)

Last edited:
Oklahoma Chile Beans receipt

Oklahoma Chile Beans
2# ground sirloin
Green Chile- Red Chile - 1/2 small bottle Tabasco. Tablespoon Oklahoma Mustard. Tablespoon Worcestershire. Half and Half Chili Powder and Taco Powder. Two tablespoons each. Half can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chile. One can rinsed light kidney beans.
No crackers, no Fritos, No tortillas.

Chile Beans and a spoon

That's my kinda bowl of chili Adams. Reminds me of my late step fathers Campbell's tomato soup chili recipe i grew up eating, looked just like that bowl.

Last edited:
Oklahoma Chile Beans receipt

Oklahoma Chile Beans
2# ground sirloin
Green Chile- Red Chile - 1/2 small bottle Tabasco. Tablespoon Oklahoma Mustard. Tablespoon Worcestershire. Half and Half Chili Powder and Taco Powder. Two tablespoons each. Half can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chile. One can rinsed light kidney beans.
No crackers, no Fritos, No tortillas.

Chile Beans and a spoon

So would I be a heathen if i added some shredded cheddar and a "dollop of Daisy"? :shocked:

Never been to OK but I do like beans in Chili Love a good bowl of Chili Need to try it with Tequila I have always added a bottle/can of beer to mine

We’ll George, Okies welcome our friends from MA. Come on down and try some good chili.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back