THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't like how the Phoodsz are presented on the glass dish...I'll have mine served on old newspapers please!:wink:

Excellent Doc.!:cool:

Sorry about the plate Phu! This wasn't the final resting place for the food, I had to make it portable. :redface:

Food looks great! I love seafood!

Thank you Che! I love seafood too.. wish I lived closer to the ocean. :-D

Thank you Wlh, Mike, Al and TeamRMS!

Mud Bugs ain't seafood! Imagine what a spread like thnat would cost in a bar! Fantastic job.

Haha.. Pat... I'm not sure where you would classify mudbugs but they are tasty! Thanks friend! :cool:

Jeanie, outstanding as usual :thumb:

You have me licking my chops. That looks Excellent.

I'm planning on doing 20 lbs of bugs next weekend with corn and red potatoes for friends and family, with some good cajun spices thrown in. I love a good boil.

Hopefully, they will turn out as well as yours.

Jeanie, outstanding as usual :thumb:

You have me licking my chops. That looks Excellent.

I'm planning on doing 20 lbs of bugs next weekend with corn and red potatoes for friends and family, with some good cajun spices thrown in. I love a good boil.

Hopefully, they will turn out as well as yours.

Pete, your cooks blow me away... I wish I were half as talented as you! Can't wait to see pics of your boil. Thanks friend! :thumb::cool:

Pete, your cooks blow me away... I wish I were half as talented as you! Can't wait to see pics of your boil. Thanks friend! :thumb::cool:

Jeanie, you're not having a few cocktails right now are you :p My bet is yes, but thanks just the same. :thumb:

Jeanie, you're not having a few cocktails right now are you :p My bet is yes, but thanks just the same. :thumb:

Hahaha... No.. just counting myself lucky to have a good friend like you. Thanks Pete!
Not sure I will ever drink again after yesterday. :p:becky:

Wow SWSW now that's one way to get ready for the super bowl......
Nicely Done..... Jeanie..... Very Nicely Done :-D

Last edited:
Thank you Dave, Bob and HWSW!

Ken you've got one killer football team. :thumb::becky:

Back