My new BBQ Area is Complete!

Glad you added the sign, Bob. That makes it official! Always good to have signs in case you forget.

Now about those other cookers you have room for...:mrgreen:

Glad you added the sign, Bob. That makes it official! Always good to have signs in case you forget.

Now about those other cookers you have room for...:mrgreen:

Wait! Isn't there going to be a poll to name it something catchy, instead of just Bar-B-Q? Just sayin'.
Whatever you call it, Bob, it is a very nice place to hang out and cook something good. Nicely done!

Nice work Bob.
It is a great combination of still being close enough to interact while cooking but removed enough for people to stay out of your way.

Nicely done! That's a great upgrade. I'm impressed.... wait... you did it all yourself right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't do so well without my patio cover to protect me from the harsh Kansas sun and rains. It can't be much different in your area.

Man that space is 1000x more useful than a couple hard benches in a bed of rocks. I bet you didn't sit there a lot. Money well spent in my book - probably boosts your home value too.

Nicely done! That's a great upgrade. I'm impressed.... wait... you did it all yourself right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did move the rocks to another spot in the yard and carried off the benches. Left the concrete work to the professionals! Thanks.

Very nice, I hope you enjoy it often.
Thanks. Have used it a couple of times and I'm really liking it. When cooking I move the MAK so it is directly across from the BBQ Cabinet and it works almost like a galley kitchen. Everything is within easy reach.

I wouldn't do so well without my patio cover to protect me from the harsh Kansas sun and rains. It can't be much different in your area.
Fortunately the PBC and MAK do not require much tending so I'm not out there for long periods of time. The gazebo and the side door to my house are just a few feet away so I can easily duck out of the sun and enjoy a cold beverage!

Man that space is 1000x more useful than a couple hard benches in a bed of rocks. I bet you didn't sit there a lot. Money well spent in my book - probably boosts your home value too.
Thanks. Only time I ever spent with the benches was cleaning them! And your right about the home value going up, got my real estate assessment today and it went up 15%!

Super nice cook area and backyard, Bob! Sure wish “someone” would invite me over for some good ole’ Q!

Back