THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bonehead762

Full Fledged Farker
So I hope I do this right. I will post a representative pic in the appropriate thread.

Smoked (and grilled) Chicken Thighs

Raley's has a sale on chicken thighs, .77 cents a pound. Must buy in the family pack, we bought eight packs. Cooked three packs, 36 thighs.

First I peeled the skin back to season the meat ( as opposed to just seasoning the skin).

Then into the smoker at about 240 degrees.

After they almost reach pull temp they go on the grill to crisp up the outside for some extra yummy flavor.

After taking about 10 or so thighs over to some friends who just had a baby, there is two baking dishes full of thighs left for my wife and I.

Then, after pulling the skin and deboning, my wife made some triple extra yummy Chicken Thigh Sandwiches.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Looking good to me! I also missed the throwdown. Thought the deadline was this coming weekend.

Back