THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BackYardRob

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Rob
I present the Meatball Parm Burger!
Here goes. I don't make these as often as I'd like. And as I went out to cook this baby, it started to rain. So had to create this beauty in cast iron indoors. Also, I decided the hell with the mini rolls and sliders - dumb idea and I don't cook at home for profit. So I procured a fine kaiser roll for the cook. Anyway, on with the show...

The band for the meatball:
Setup.jpg

Make a Garlic Bread roll:
Make GB Roll.jpg

Set burger in the iron:
StartBurger.jpg

Ready for cheese:
ReadyForCheese.jpg

Off grill and ready to eat:
OffGrill.jpg

Ooh baby! Gimme gimme!! Also, entry pic, please.
FinalAndEntry.jpg

Hope you enjoy my Meatball Parm Burger cook and pics. Have to say, WAY better in person!

I used to do that type of burger many years ago. My brother called them baby meatloaves.

Looks good to me. Love a good Burger. I think a Throwdown needs to be done on a grill or a griddle has been allowed

As I went out to light the grill it was raining, so I was forced to cook indoors because I didn't want the meat to spoil, it already sat for a day. I used cast iron as I often do outside. But if I broke a rule, disqualify me by all means.

As I went out to light the grill it was raining, so I was forced to cook indoors because I didn't want the meat to spoil, it already sat for a day. I used cast iron as I often do outside. But if I broke a rule, disqualify me by all means.

No sweat. If it's not a valid entry, you will get a Dilly Bar. Since that one was entry number three, you still have two to rock it.

Nice burger man

Is that a Vegas Bomb in the glass or a Whiskey Sour… looks tasty to me

Nice burger man

Is that a Vegas Bomb in the glass or a Whiskey Sour… looks tasty to me

Thank you!!

It's basically a homemade whisky sour. Canadian Whisky, seltzer, and I keep a squirt bottle of fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice, or a mix sometimes. A small squirt goes a long way.

Back