My Burger TD Entry #3

BackYardRob

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Rob
I present the Meatball Parm Burger!
Here goes. I don't make these as often as I'd like. And as I went out to cook this baby, it started to rain. So had to create this beauty in cast iron indoors. Also, I decided the hell with the mini rolls and sliders - dumb idea and I don't cook at home for profit. So I procured a fine kaiser roll for the cook. Anyway, on with the show...

The band for the meatball:
Setup.jpg

Make a Garlic Bread roll:
Make GB Roll.jpg

Set burger in the iron:
StartBurger.jpg

Ready for cheese:
ReadyForCheese.jpg

Off grill and ready to eat:
OffGrill.jpg

Ooh baby! Gimme gimme!! Also, entry pic, please.
FinalAndEntry.jpg

Hope you enjoy my Meatball Parm Burger cook and pics. Have to say, WAY better in person!

I used to do that type of burger many years ago. My brother called them baby meatloaves.

Looks good to me. Love a good Burger. I think a Throwdown needs to be done on a grill or a griddle has been allowed

Looks good to me. Love a good Burger. I think a Throwdown needs to be done on a grill or a griddle has been allowed

As I went out to light the grill it was raining, so I was forced to cook indoors because I didn't want the meat to spoil, it already sat for a day. I used cast iron as I often do outside. But if I broke a rule, disqualify me by all means.

As I went out to light the grill it was raining, so I was forced to cook indoors because I didn't want the meat to spoil, it already sat for a day. I used cast iron as I often do outside. But if I broke a rule, disqualify me by all means.

No sweat. If it's not a valid entry, you will get a Dilly Bar. Since that one was entry number three, you still have two to rock it.

Nice burger man

Is that a Vegas Bomb in the glass or a Whiskey Sour… looks tasty to me

Nice burger man

Is that a Vegas Bomb in the glass or a Whiskey Sour… looks tasty to me

Thank you!!

It's basically a homemade whisky sour. Canadian Whisky, seltzer, and I keep a squirt bottle of fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice, or a mix sometimes. A small squirt goes a long way.

Back