My baby. The war wagon.

TomServo

Found some matches.
I talked about my rig in my intro post, and I have subsequently gotten myself a photobucket account so I can share a couple photos with you guys.

She's a RF made entirely out of 1/4" plate laser cut to my dimensions. I made the design in CAD and used Feldon's calculator to help me out along the way. yadda yadda yadda, here she be.

This was shortly after she was painted.

And after I switched the expanded steel shelf for charred cedar.

The FB door. The bolts on the vents are fixed.

And the third bolt is the door latch. Yeah, it works. Click for video.

[ame="http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah137/latinum3/0116151924_zpswohnqo9f.mp4"]
th_0116151924_zpswohnqo9f.mp4
[/ame]

This was a big deal for me. After using the side burner on my junky gas grill to light my chimneys, I decided I never wanted to go back to newspaper. So I used this chain and a turkey fryer burner to make me a chimney lighter. I've since gotten a longer stainless shrouded hose and regulator. Works great.

Revolver cylinders, big honkin' chain links, and a pair of AK47 bolt carriers. Just for fun.

Needless to say, I'm very proud of her. It was fun learning to stick weld while building her, and it's even more fun to smoke on her.

Oh, and I should note that my initial idea of having it just be a roll-around was a bad one. I'm going to make her towable this winter. Lugging this beast into a trailer for transport SUCKS!

Really nice design and build! I absolutely LOVE those hinges, where did that chsin come from!

One off, we'll never see another like it. Very unique, I like it a lot.

Let us know how it tows, being short and looks like it might be light on the tongue.

Back