THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She did good! $149.00 to $50

HOWEVER!!!

There is a catch... Remember when I bought this? (No not Henry ((3 legged dog)) but Waylon ((3 legged kamado.)))

She said that's fine, but this fall or winter, I want you to build me a 24" X 36" Santa Maria! I said, "No problem ma'am!" Well, that grill has now turned into a 30" X 48"... You know what I said? "No problem ma'am!"

Last edited:
Ok, gotta ask. What was on the other end of that bargain? Patio furniture? Shoes? Electronics? I'll let you have it for $50 if you buy...?

Saw that. Ok? Well ok. I like it when she thinks about me when she's spending our money. :hand:

Attachments

• IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 39
Still trying to see how I can cook on/in it. She sold the Pitmaker Trailer smoker, the motorhome we competed in with it and the Slingshot because we got wet and hot on vacation in it. So, no more competitions and she stays dry and cool. I'm still wondering if it was a good buy/trade. She was thinking of me though. Bless her heart.

Sorry for the hijack. There is usually another shoe in the equation though.:shocked:

Sorry for the hijack. There is usually another shoe in the equation though.:shocked:

Dude... If I start a thread, I don't consider it alive until there's a hijack!

Luckily for me, she's could care less about shoes or cars! WHEW! Her style of purse is Vera Bradley and those aren't bad, that being said, she won't buy one unless she has a coupon.... I'm a lucky lucky man I tell ya!!

I figured her name was Jessi.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

I just read your post to the Misses and her response was "THE NAME HAS JUST BEEN OFFICIALLY CHANGED!"

Her new name is Jessie...

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

I just read your post to the Misses and her response was "THE NAME HAS JUST BEEN OFFICIALLY CHANGED!"

Her new name is Jessie...

It's Jessi. Glad to hear it.

:icon_shy I hope your wife is not named Lisa. :doh:

No it's not, but that's a great song... There's a shot in the video where Waylon is leaning on his guitar... I would LOVE to know what he's thinking.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KY48v3I02E[/ame]

Back