MOFOS to take on Bass Pro

Some times you eat the bear---Sometimes the bear eats you!!

Don't feel bad--We must have had the same judge 5's on appearance and the rest of the judges appearance scores were 8's and 9,s

Ray Charles Judge Mod :wink:

My Chicken didn't walk either---Skin was a little chewy

Hey Jay.........did you see where Puddin' beat me in brisket?
I should have kept my mouth shut and let him cook it to 140* and turn it in........

In fact........I think my helping days are over.....my students kicked my butt this weekend........ :oops:

Con Gratz to Skip, Nice Job Skip, Jay and Team Q were awsome. Jay how many Spicewine smokers walked accross the stage? Awsome Job Guys. Kick is in Profesor Mod. His students did very well. Good Job Kick, and Yes we were all students once and like my self always wanting to learn more. Thanks Guys.

Good to see all of you there. I saw some of the scoring sheets and yes, very inconsistent. To see something score several 7s, 8s, and 9s and then have a 5-5-6 on it - bad judge.

Just keep cooking, Kick. Every judging panel is different!

Congratulations to all the brothers that walked. Way to go!!! I am proud of you all. Every one of you has a heart of gold and are always there to lend a hand. Thanks for being a true friend. :D :D

BBQ Brethren Brothers thanks for all the tips, hints, and for getting me pointed in the right direction. This was a BBQ Brethren Win. :)

I also experienced judging inconstancies. My pork finished 8th but I received one 4 and two 5s the rest 8s and 9s.???????
This was our 8th KCBS event and I have seen inconsistencies at everyone of them except for MO BLUES in Sedalia MO.

a little late

Congrats to all the contestants at Bass Pro.

Skip awesome job! We knew you would get there just a matter of when.

Like Jay said earlier. Any given Sunday! Sometimes you eat the bear sometimes the bear eats you.

Kick keep doing what your doing. 9 out of 10 Dentists surveyed can't be wrong!!!!!!!

Jay what can I say except try the cold water bath for your chicken next time! LLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL

Back