THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just got an e-mail for another "open box" sale.

My original Thermapen was still working fine after 12 years, when I gave it to a friend in 2019. Still running strong with no issues for him. I went with the MK4 for the rotating display and better back-lighting. I just purchased a spake MK4, not that I need one, but the price was right as a future back-up.

I also looked at open box on the "Smoke" and "Smoke Gateway", however when I compared prices and added them together, I decided to go with the "Signals" "open box" unit.

00-DzEFF6pBsMDqDDb1plziWNGDMdRCyocW8YPH2Sdv8EpJepcrVrTuMi78f1N92IdPUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

Simple easy 2 minute set-up with 4 prob readings to my phone and tablet. Easily change settings / names through the app. I am happy with my purchase.

I also bought a Timestick Trio, but the unit has no on/off switch. Real inconvenient to take the battery after each use. But "Signals" is a real winner for me.

Back