Mission: Help Name our New Product

I'd definitely like to get in on that. You should make a reference (or homage if you like stuffy words) to the Via Salaria in the name somehow.

Did fill up fast - not sure if they are in for the free samples or just to help a brother out :grin:

qualified for the give away or not- put Mother Nature's Salt Plus on a sticky note.

I'd be careful with names like "x-salt" or xxx salt xxx" where it implies extra salty.

Call it the "Meater 2.0"!lol! That will get someone fired up!

I know I'm from Canada so I don't qualify. But I do get stuff shipped to Porthill right across the border. Anyway, how about Hella Good Salt or Twisted Salt!

I don't know that I would make salt part of the name. It's likely to scare people away. IE: People tend to have this fear of MSG but boy does a little accent kick up their cooking.

I'd consider trying to find out in what ways it really tends to kick up the meat and look toward that for your name?

Also gotta be like 50 names in the hat but I'd love to try it if a second test run comes out :)

Dang.

Go to bed at 10:00 EST and miss the whole shebang!:drama:

Naturiffic Steak Searing Salt...

Sir Pork a Lot Salacious Steak Salt...

Beeforiffic Salt...

Sir Salt...

Early to bed, miss the cool stuff. Early to rise, first to learn you missed the cool stuff. Same thing happened to me. :rolleyes:

I still need a PM with a mailing address for the following:

Jtracy, Pstores, sudsandswine, Rusty Kettle, Timmy Mac, frognot, Joe Black, dannypat21, ncmoose, Clay-b-que, Texmex01, Notorious Q.U.E., Twisted T's, Q mrbill, buschleaguebbq

Heads-up!
I now have addresses for 11 of the 25.

I plan to ship these tomorrow, if you haven't sent me your address by then, I will move on down the list.

If you don't get addresses, I'll give it a try. PM sent.

As for a name, I would stick with your brand and a general descriptor.

Naturiffic Gourmet Everyday Seasoned Salt

Back