THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumpkin is pretty rad. Very nice work! Coming from a racing background makes me really enjoy that work. I would of had to put a set of wide go-kart tires on it though to really give it a stance

I looked at those...I didnt like them as they were a smaller diameter and guys that run those tires complain about them not holding air.

Great idea, thanks for the input...and your right my racing background made me want more too...:mrgreen:

Shane the Bumpkin looks absolutely freakin INCREDIBLE!!!!! As I've said before....The Bumpkin is BADASS!!! You have incredible fab skills! I have no doubt that you could sell the Bumpkins as fast as you could build them. :clap2::hail:

Picked up the Bumpkin from the club and was able to get a pic of this thing in the sunlight. Im surprised how much metal flake this paint has in it, almost bass boat :)

Its time to fire this up, first cook will be today, ill post up pics :cool:

Attachments

• 20161118_104230.jpg
    20161118_104230.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20161118_104246.jpg
    20161118_104246.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 29
Back