Meaters are shipping

Shame me. I can not help coming back again.
There are a few reviews on kickstarter.
Most are very simple words of good.
A few says effective distance 5 or 10 feet.
None says clearly a low & slow smoking.
I guess it is used for short time with cover openning
What I have been questioning are
1.Distance, bluetooth can not penetrate steel wall.
Some IDs here defend it. Obviously I am right
2. High temperature safety.
So far so good. Not any news about failure due to high temperature.
Let us see what will happen for low & slow smoking, say 12 hours of continus use.

Above picture has a serial no. of 00001.
I do not believe that it belongs to a common backer.

If you are 5 or 10 feet away from your smoker, you really do not need a WIRELESS.
I guess with cover closed, it is less than 5 feet, or ZERO feet.

Where are you guys seeing a serial number in that blurry low res pic? Am I just blind or was that a joke?

With devices like igrill2 and a million others, why is this thing even something everyone wants? I see only one use for this and that's rotating meat where the wire would get in the way or tangled. That is it.

It clearly worked, because someone crucial here bought it :becky:. I just thought I didn't see it because the screen on my Jitterbug phone sucks :twitch:

/sent from my Jitterbug phone using Jitterbug talk

:clap2::clap2::clap::clap::caked::thumb::thumb::boxing::boxing::boxing::clap::wave::wave::pop2::pop2:

I’m one of the block buyers .... who knows when I’ll see mine June ‘18 perhaps :noidea:

I’m one of the block buyers .... who knows when I’ll see mine June ‘18 perhaps :noidea:

Same here. If it weren't for the resurrection of this thread and their email updates I'd completely forget about it.

Got my single probe from my IndieGoGo purchase a few months ago and after beating the hell out of it I'm pretty impressed. So I bought two more probes straight from the website and they made it to my house in about 5 days. Overall very impressed with the MEATER and it's good to see a company innovate in such a manner.

Still wondering about that guy who in this forum who did nothing but proclaim that "MEATER was a cheater" and that there was no way it was going to work. haha

i would really like one but i have moved most of my cookers beyond the bluetooth range.

Got my single probe from my IndieGoGo purchase a few months ago and after beating the hell out of it I'm pretty impressed. So I bought two more probes straight from the website and they made it to my house in about 5 days. Overall very impressed with the MEATER and it's good to see a company innovate in such a manner.

Still wondering about that guy who in this forum who did nothing but proclaim that "MEATER was a cheater" and that there was no way it was going to work. haha

Maybe since woodpelletsmoker mentioned he was a manufacturer he can include a free meater with every smoker purchase???

Back