Masterbuilt problem

joegun53

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Joe
Hello everyone, Newbie here, first post.
Just wondering if anyone on here is frustrated with masterbuilt's customer service? I have a 2 year old stainless smoker with remote control. It randomly will not shut off at the set temperature. it will just keep climbing to sometimes 300 degrees. I cannot get any help from Masterbuilt pertaining to what parts i need to fix it. All i get is an a email giving me parts websites. I know where these are, i just want to know what part I need. I am about ready to use it as a storage cabinet and step up to something better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Joegun

Your question post answered your question.Gift it away to someone you sorta like but not really and buy a cooker.Just kidding,not really.

If you just want a new smoker and you're just looking for validation, you-my man- have come to the right site. Start another thread - something like "looking to buy a new smoker- need advice"... that usually brings them out to give you a hand.

It makes little sense that no one at their tech support can help you - and I can understand that frustration. In a perfect world, they SHOULD have helped you in one call if it took 10 minutes or 30 minutes- this does not speak highly of them.

If you do like the smoker and struck out with support- have you done any looking on YouTube to see if anyone has a solution for your problem? Someone must have run into your same situation, corrected it and wants to share. I have fixed a LOT of stuff with the help of the video community and always offer thanks where I could.

Good luck.

I was fortunate enough not to have any issues with my 560. For those who did I believe they got timely help going through the facebook page.

Back