LSG 24x48 - Marketplace

I’ll join the chorus of bring a trailer!!! New builds are pricey and getting even more expensive.

If I were looking for a stick burner I'd definitely be a player at $3400. As mentioned the current options on a brand new one would put it around $5200. With steel prices continuing to rise I can almost guarantee this model will cost even more in another year. With that being said if you chose to sell it later you could probably make your money back pretty easily, maybe more if you take good care of it. Go get it.

a few more nudges, thanks guys, just as the cannabis was wearing off.....

qgMwAxF.gif

Buy it before California Bans wood burning grills/smokers........

Wood burning or log burning fireplaces have been outlawed here for years already. :becky: There are no burn days for those that are "grandfathered in" Wouldn't be surprised if it happens since there are plenty of cities in SoCal that can't burn real wood or charcoal for cooking commercially aka bbq.

When I entered everything into their site it gave me a total of just over $6000 before taxes and shipping. The ad says the guy used it 5-6 times and he will part with it for $3400. That means those 5-6 cooks cost him a minimum of about $500 each. I've wasted some money in my time, but whew boy that guy likes to burn cash.

Dave that is exactly what the wife said when I walked in tonight.

sellers gone until tomorrow, meanwhile I'm trying to forget about it.

Remember Thomas...the only thing yer sent with after this world is the well wishes of yer fellows...phaps a less than complimentary tale here and there...don't be the tale.

-D

Back