THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I knew I could count on you to go there. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

its like m and ms

yeah well - i tell ya whats its like. i am pretty fit these days - but - about three weeks ago - i am sitting at 154 right? i give this work friend food - mostly because i want to **** her and my food hides my red flags - but its not about her - its about the small bag of m and ms she gave me as a thanks.

now i thought - ****, its just one ****ing bag right? maybe 14 m and ms in it. oooooh they were sooooo ****ing good. oh my god - like it had been a while. how can i relate it? well its like this - when i was 25 there were all sorts of hot girls around. but so what, right? fast forward i am 57 and there is a 23 year old, size 0 to 2, 95 pounds, 35, 21, yes 21 waist, 34 ass in my sex swing --- she is like don't you want to video this? by the way this is yall's daughters we are talking about - so sorry. anyway...,. i am like ****... when is the next time im gonna get anything like this again?- sure ill marry you (truth is ash was next at 27, same body). so - in the middle of throwing her out of swing, listening to her call me "daddy" (i am 3 tears older than her dad by the way) and as i am putting her in the "taxpayers pose" - you know - with your foot on her face? i am like - "this is good - imma keep at it, marry her maybe" - i get a few years out of this before she dumps me ill be fine right?" like that bag of mandms, right?

wait - where was i? oh - so back to the m and ms.... three weeks later i am up to grabbing handfuls of m and ms after 5th period and up 5 pounds.

so - the new meat, those damn bodies!!!! i mean if you cant imagine you are likely to see her on only fans or i have plenty of shots - most with my junk in them though....but lets stick with the m and ms because i dont want to be inappropriate on here.... you should pick the older meat when you can - older meat is more grateful. and the younger meat - well - sure the sex is good with "daddy" issues girls but they always rebel against the father - and - you are the daddy. so....

hope u get it

Last edited:
I've started buying beef from a couple at the farmers market. They are nice people, hold back things for me, and have rates very close to the local grocery stores.

Last week I picked up a tri-tip and when we were chatting she made a comment about how the 'older beef had more flavor' there was also a point about how you get to a point where it's too tough...but I do know that the short ribs had more flavor than any short ribs I've cooked before, and the tri-tip was amazing and we both loved it. I need to cook through that crap beef in my freezer so I can start buying more from these two.

Back