Let's Debate: Younger Tender Meat vs Older Flavorful Meat

I knew I could count on you to go there. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

its like m and ms

yeah well - i tell ya whats its like. i am pretty fit these days - but - about three weeks ago - i am sitting at 154 right? i give this work friend food - mostly because i want to **** her and my food hides my red flags - but its not about her - its about the small bag of m and ms she gave me as a thanks.

now i thought - ****, its just one ****ing bag right? maybe 14 m and ms in it. oooooh they were sooooo ****ing good. oh my god - like it had been a while. how can i relate it? well its like this - when i was 25 there were all sorts of hot girls around. but so what, right? fast forward i am 57 and there is a 23 year old, size 0 to 2, 95 pounds, 35, 21, yes 21 waist, 34 ass in my sex swing --- she is like don't you want to video this? by the way this is yall's daughters we are talking about - so sorry. anyway...,. i am like ****... when is the next time im gonna get anything like this again?- sure ill marry you (truth is ash was next at 27, same body). so - in the middle of throwing her out of swing, listening to her call me "daddy" (i am 3 tears older than her dad by the way) and as i am putting her in the "taxpayers pose" - you know - with your foot on her face? i am like - "this is good - imma keep at it, marry her maybe" - i get a few years out of this before she dumps me ill be fine right?" like that bag of mandms, right?

wait - where was i? oh - so back to the m and ms.... three weeks later i am up to grabbing handfuls of m and ms after 5th period and up 5 pounds.

so - the new meat, those damn bodies!!!! i mean if you cant imagine you are likely to see her on only fans or i have plenty of shots - most with my junk in them though....but lets stick with the m and ms because i dont want to be inappropriate on here.... you should pick the older meat when you can - older meat is more grateful. and the younger meat - well - sure the sex is good with "daddy" issues girls but they always rebel against the father - and - you are the daddy. so....

hope u get it

Last edited:
I've started buying beef from a couple at the farmers market. They are nice people, hold back things for me, and have rates very close to the local grocery stores.

Last week I picked up a tri-tip and when we were chatting she made a comment about how the 'older beef had more flavor' there was also a point about how you get to a point where it's too tough...but I do know that the short ribs had more flavor than any short ribs I've cooked before, and the tri-tip was amazing and we both loved it. I need to cook through that crap beef in my freezer so I can start buying more from these two.

Back