Last meal before heading to rehab... bacon jam

You may want to pack an orange or grapefruit. Don't know why but my friend really goes on a fruit binge when he goes away for a while.

Interesting 16Adams... Thanks and I'll keep that in mind. I was thinking an apple is easy to carve into useful devices, but a citrus would give it a refreshing aftertaste.

So, were two over-ripe bananas enough or would you recommend the next time?

Two? Are you kidding? The poor guy is going into rehab, for Chrissakes. :mmph:

Mongo needs all the blackened banana peels he can get his hand on, and fast. :nod:

This is why I suggested the Mucinex solution...

:biggrin1:

:loco:

So, were two over-ripe bananas enough or would you recommend the next time?

Tough call Gore... too early to tell. From what they are telling me bacon jam can be quite the monkey on your back so I'm thinking I should have smuggled the frog in too. The good news is I'm rooming with CTE and he's offered to share some from his PB & nanner sammich stash. :whoo:

Two? Are you kidding? The poor guy is going into rehab, for Chrissakes. :mmph:

Mongo needs all the blackened banana peels he can get his hand on, and fast. :nod:

This is why I suggested the Mucinex solution...

:biggrin1:

:loco:

Someone must have tipped them off Moose... They confiscated the Mucinex during the full body cavity search. :doh:

RoFFty.jpg

The Mrs. took the initiative to can it all up... I wonder if she'd be willing to smuggle a jar in. I don't think I'm going to be able to hack it. :wacko:

Last edited:
Tough call Gore... too early to tell. From what they are telling me bacon jam can be quite the monkey on your back so I'm thinking I should have smuggled the frog in too. The good news is I'm rooming with CTE and he's offered to share some from his PB & nanner sammich stash. :whoo:

The only catch is where you gotta eat the sammich from & you can't use your hands. :doh:

If you find out about any new vices in rehab let me know. I'm tired of all the other ones. :twitch:

Will Mrs. C be taking care of that cute dog or is that your service animal in rehab. With all the comments I couldn't figure out if you had a service dog, a service monkey or a service moose.... or if you're being serviced by a banana. :noidea:

Will Mrs. C be taking care of that cute dog or is that your service animal in rehab. With all the comments I couldn't figure out if you had a service dog, a service monkey or a service moose.... or if you're being serviced by a banana. :noidea:

You left out the service frog...:twisted:

This sauce is a great idea! I must make some.

Any particular deviations from the Food Network recipe in the link you so kindly provided?

The only catch is where you gotta eat the sammich from & you can't use your hands. :doh:

im-out.jpg

If you find out about any new vices in rehab let me know. I'm tired of all the other ones. :twitch:

First session today one of my fellow inmates comes clean with his ticket to the show... thorium marinaded beef short ribs. :hungry:

I hear the rehab facility is down the street from a glue factory...

:mrgreen:

1ffd0i.jpg

Mrs. C is gladly taking care of the little white dog while I'm away. There was some serious debate over the whole dog/monkey/moose or banana service provider question, but in the end there was really only one viable option...

f35c50da2623c555f6a6c672c0f69776.jpg

service Bumble

And I thought the bananas were there for some kind of scale reference.

Nice catch QJ... very astute! Triple bonus foil points if you can identify the symbolism of that particular shade of black on said bananas. :loco:

Back