Kettle Pizza Complete Package - CL

Grimm5577

is Blowin Smoke!
So last night I picked up a used Kettle Pizza I found on craigslist. The seller was actually selling a complete package deal including: 22.5" Weber OTS, charcoal holders, 2 good grates, kettle pizza, pizza stone, chimney, and a a full kingsford charcoal bin. For $155.

I asked about just getting the pizza kettle collar but he wanted $100+ for just that, so I bought the whole thing. Didn't need the grill as I already have 2 OTG's and a circa 90's 18.5" but it was the better of the deals in my head.

I Can't wait to give it a go. The seller suggested putting the 2nd grate on the top of the collar with another stone on it, or metal pizza pan. He said it would help keep some heat radiating closer to the pizza, made sense and worth a shot.

To boot the seller owns a fancy imported olive oil and vinegar store so he said that since i was so accomadating i could pick out a bottle of olive oil or vinegar, being that i was completely ignorant on the topic he schooled me a bit on oils and he let me sample a few oil so I could taste the differences he was talking about. I ended up with a medium bodied olive oil. It really had a great light green color, and the flavor was rich with a slight pepper heat at the end. I sadly forgot to get a pic of it last night. I will certainly be going back there for other things all of the oils i tasted were amazing.

Here is the Kettle Package.
weberOTS-kettle-pizza-600x450.jpg

Nice grab!

I wish you were on my side of PA, no fancy olive oil/vinegar stores here! :(

They might deliver. The place is called Olive Lucy. I love the play on words. It's an older couple, and the store was awwh inspiring. I wish I took pics of it. I will ask if i can when i go back. I honestly was completely lost.

They might deliver. The place is called Olive Lucy. I love the play on words. It's an older couple, and the store was awwh inspiring. I wish I took pics of it. I will ask if i can when i go back. I honestly was completely lost.

Thanks for the name, I googled and found them. Appears they have a restaurant too...cool.

Awesome score!

And +1 to putting another stone or something on the top. There is a reason Weber sells a mod (just a fitted piece of 3/16" thick steel for $99) to do just that. I don't have anything on top of the collar other than the lid, and I find myself holding the peel up high for a bit before I set the pie on the stone.

Last edited:
Congratulations and good luck with your find. I'm already looking forward to seeing pics of your pizza cooks.

Back