KCBS TOTY Results

Jeff_in_KC said:
...It really hit me when I just went and looked at the complete standings... we weren't so hot... :shock:

I just did the same thing... chicken tied for 23rd, ribs...tied 44th...tied 31st in pork and tied 40th in brisket. 36th overall - here's something funny... overall we are tied with, among others, Jeannie's Got Wood... HEY...I just met those guys! It's cracking me up... I just like to say 36th in the country. Sounds better than what it really is.

keep on keepin' on...

lunchlady

We did pretty good, 2 points in chicken reminded me what I need to be practicing this winter...

16th Overall

14th Ribs

11th Pork

12th Brisket

ique said:
We did pretty good, 2 points in chicken reminded me what I need to be practicing this winter...

16th Overall

14th Ribs

11th Pork

12th Brisket

And I thought you guys had an off year last year lol. Where did you get all those points ?

YankeeBBQ said:
And I thought you guys had an off year last year lol. Where did you get all those points ?

Really the win in Maryland carried us. We took GC and 1st in 3 categories and it was a triple point contest....

Overall 28th
Chicken 13th
Ribs 12th
Pork - Way down there with 7 points
Brisket - Further down with 2 points

Funny thing was, we had more top tens in both pork and brisket than in ribs, just didn't seem to be able to get them in the top five,,,,,,LOL

Ahhhhhh, thats it. Thanks Chris. We missed you at Lincoln. You coming to the Snowshoe?

I'll trade anyone chicken recipes, we only got 1 point :(

our other scores;

33rd overall (34 points)
22nd ribs (28 pionts)
29th pork (21 points)
39th brisket (13 points)

We have a lot of work to do.

ique said:
Want to trade your chicken recipe for a brisket recipe?? :-D
Well Chris, what we should do is cook a contest together,,,but there's those dang 1700 miles that seperate us,,,,:)

Back