just got my new fryer.

Only reason I don't have one of the CB fryers is the lack of thermostat. Does anyone know if an aftermarket company has one available?

I looked when I first got mine and did not find one. But now after cooking on it for a few years, I don't need it. :mrgreen:

Cool new toys!
I'm totally ignorant on these giant fryers, though. How long is that 8 gallons of oil good for? Are you planning on cooking for a large number of people? Or, is it for a couple times a year Turkey cook type deal?
TIA for the education!

Cool new toys!
I'm totally ignorant on these giant fryers, though. How long is that 8 gallons of oil good for? Are you planning on cooking for a large number of people? Or, is it for a couple times a year Turkey cook type deal?
TIA for the education!
The big fryer is for doing 2 turkeys at a time. I've never fried a turkey before.my dad always does it. I already have 4 people that want me to fry a turkey for them if I fry one for me.ive heard you can use the oil for months.i bought the smaller one for smaller cooks.i guess I'll be the head fish fryer at church now.lol

Back