Got my xl Egg back after 2yrs

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
When we moved 2yrs back I left a few smokers at a buddies so I wouldn't have to deal with them during the move. My egg was one of them (shirley being the other, but I got that one back immediatly).

I have no reason why it took me 2yrs, could have gotten it anytime. But I've gotten lazy. Drums and pit bosses made me lazy :shock:

Anyways it's home today and firing it up tonight for pizza :becky:. One boy helped me make the dough. Gonna just let it heat up for a while to see if I still know how to run it, then pizza on in like an hour.

5k8trPvl.jpg

KuI2ZhNl.jpg

AfpVT3sl.jpg

oawYZfxl.jpg

kGWEthYl.jpg

I use my ceramic quite often in our cold winters. Ambient temp is not even a thought at zero degrees. Nor 100°. BGE's are great smokers, grills, ovens however which way you want to go. Their looks are artwork too.

Here's the rest of the pizza. It was great. So dumb I didn't bring the egg back sooner. I have gotten to love Detroit style pizza which I do in the oven, but can do that on the egg now for some smokey flavor.

This one had some left over hamburgers and steak cooker earlier this week and half with jalapenos.

Might do another pizza tonight :-D

lQupsrjl.jpg

RGPoKGxl.jpg

77i57vKl.jpg

4wlz88Sl.jpg

Cz9odwZl.jpg

uD3FX7nl.jpg

When we moved 2yrs back I left a few smokers at a buddies so I wouldn't have to deal with them during the move. My egg was one of them (shirley being the other, but I got that one back immediatly).

I have no reason why it took me 2yrs, could have gotten it anytime. But I've gotten lazy. Drums and pit bosses made me lazy :shock:

Anyways it's home today and firing it up tonight for pizza :becky:. One boy helped me make the dough. Gonna just let it heat up for a while to see if I still know how to run it, then pizza on in like an hour.

Seeing this made me remember, a few years back both you and I came up with enough parts for someone to put together a XL BGE, did you ever hear how that turned out? The guy did come get the parts from me but that's all I ever knew. Just wondering.

Seeing this made me remember, a few years back both you and I came up with enough parts for someone to put together a XL BGE, did you ever hear how that turned out? The guy did come get the parts from me but that's all I ever knew. Just wondering.

Man I forgot about that. I just remember him picking up the stuff. Not sure what came of it, but hopefully a bunch of good cooking.

Back