Just Awesomeness!

Tiny House BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
So last night at about 8:10pm I got my blowtorch out started my Humphrey Pint. Put four pork butts on at about 9:50pm. Pulled the butts 11 hours later. So I decided, because I hadn't done it before, i just let the smoker go and see how long it would run @225*. I filled the fire box with as many Studds charcoal briquettes, I would say about 15lbs. Soooooo it's been 24 hours and it's still at 225*!!! Thank you Humphrey!

That's great to read. Any pics of the cooker in action? Did you have to fill the water pan a couple of times?

That's great to read. Any pics of the cooker in action? Did you have to fill the water pan a couple of times?

No sorry I don't have any pictures. I'm not a water pan kinda guy, so I use play sand with it coved with aluminum foil, I don't like dealing with water.

No sorry I don't have any pictures. I'm not a water pan kinda guy, so I use play sand with it coved with aluminum foil, I don't like dealing with water.

Very nice !!! Like you I've never been a water pan fella.....when I had water pans I would also just fill with san and foil or just foil.

Back