I've always wanted a food truck.....

Good for you. Congrats for going after what you
Love to do. I wish you all the sucess in the world. I think about a food truck once in a while when things are not going so good at work. That is one mighty fine looking trailer.

This is going to be a thread to which I'll definitely subscribe!

Congratulations, brother, on this big step towards making some of your dreams a reality.

Can't wait to see all the great shenaniganry that's to come. You're going to nail it, for sure.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. My whole life I have been going after what I want. Even amonst the chaos or gigantic mountains we have to somehow climb. I will try to make it happen. My wife is so extremely supportive of me. That right there my brothers, is victory all in itself.

Thanks! Not too bad, I don't think. I mean, it's over $1000 to wrap but still not as bad as we thought.

Thanks Ted. For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a chef. There was only maybe one point in my younger years where I questioned it. Nope, I love it, absolutely love it:)

Thank you! I am humbled. I remember my grandfather being upset with me when I was younger, because all i wanted to do that day was watch T.V. Now, people have a hard time getting me to stop for a minute, to say, watch T.V., read a book, or just relax...:redface:

A 1000 us is about 1400 Australian at the moment, That would be cheap here

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. My whole life I have been going after what I want. Even amonst the chaos or gigantic mountains we have to somehow climb. I will try to make it happen. My wife is so extremely supportive of me. That right there my brothers, is victory all in itself.

Amen!

Best of luck to you on your new adventure!

Back