Contest Announcment Indigenous Peoples Day BBQ Cookoff - $5K up for grabs - October 10-11 - Middletown, CT

KCBS still doesn't list this as a State Championship, you may want to let them know you have a proclamation. Is it NEBS listed? Does it count for NEBS TOY? Doesn't look like it. Add it to NEBS and I might change my mind and go. :becky:

KCBS still doesn't list this as a State Championship, you may want to let them know you have a proclamation. Is it NEBS listed? Does it count for NEBS TOY? Doesn't look like it. Add it to NEBS and I might change my mind and go. :becky:

I verified with the KCBS reps that they are aware of the proclamation. It still has not been delivered to the Karrin Murphy at KCBS, so that needs to happen for this to be a state championship. Hopefully that does, otherwise it doesn't count if the organizer doesn't send it in - right Tim Rohrs? (Tim had that happen to him earlier this year and lost out on a 50/50 Jack draw because of it. Can lightning strike twice? :becky:)

I sent the application in prior to the deadline. I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation or cook's packet. I hope they got it, since I'm planning to show up with the RV. :becky:

Back