THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y'all need to relax, noobs.
I'm on the Farkanaut team.
:becky:

^^^ :laugh:

OK I just counted.................yeah I can do that.........sometimes

I'm on da ship, been in 8 td's..............noobs you guys got this one :pound:

You fellers DO realize I invented the Farking Mess (Originally The Burnt Farked Up Gooey Mess), don't you?

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103383&highlight=burnt+farked+mess

We're already sunk. :thumb:

NO PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thpeak for yourthelf, Dave!
ghey3.gif

Hmmm...I'm a nooooob...and only 2 other noobs have come forward......in a sea of farkanauts!! :shock:
This could get ugly.

I'm in. :mrgreen:

This happens every year. A couple of noobs get in early, start mixing it up with the Farkenaughts thinking they'll have a wave of support on their side only to hear crickets. Then once the cooking actually starts the Noobs start crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

This happens every year. A couple of noobs get in early, start mixing it up with the Farkenaughts thinking they'll have a wave of support on their side only to hear crickets. Then once the cooking actually starts the Noobs start crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

Under your leadership once I might add too. Then against you. A fickle lot, those noobians.

Back