IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> SPECIAL** "Noobians vs. Vets: Season 3!"** Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Y'all need to relax, noobs.
I'm on the Farkanaut team.
:becky:

^^^ :laugh:

OK I just counted.................yeah I can do that.........sometimes

I'm on da ship, been in 8 td's..............noobs you guys got this one :pound:

You fellers DO realize I invented the Farking Mess (Originally The Burnt Farked Up Gooey Mess), don't you?

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103383&highlight=burnt+farked+mess

We're already sunk. :thumb:

NO PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thpeak for yourthelf, Dave!
ghey3.gif

Hmmm...I'm a nooooob...and only 2 other noobs have come forward......in a sea of farkanauts!! :shock:
This could get ugly.

I'm in. :mrgreen:

This happens every year. A couple of noobs get in early, start mixing it up with the Farkenaughts thinking they'll have a wave of support on their side only to hear crickets. Then once the cooking actually starts the Noobs start crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

This happens every year. A couple of noobs get in early, start mixing it up with the Farkenaughts thinking they'll have a wave of support on their side only to hear crickets. Then once the cooking actually starts the Noobs start crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

Under your leadership once I might add too. Then against you. A fickle lot, those noobians.

Back