IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> SPECIAL** "Noobians vs. Vets: Season 3!"** Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

OK.

Sounds good.

I'll just go ahead and take down the extend the TD deadline poll and we'll go back to the old entry deadline of midnight, Sunday Central time. :thumb:

Stop teasing me. You know I didn't really mean it. I actually hate to bitch. I just happen to be good at it.

Now back to the world revolving around me. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hmmm... Here I was thinking I'd be a Noob, but I have already entered 3 TD's and have plans for a couple more before 8/1. Just wondering if the dividing line seems a little low. Might not have many Noobs with that limitation.

I just raised the bar a tad. 4 or fewer counts as noob, 5 or more counts as vet. I think that should do it now.

Arrgh! Matey's, last year I be part of the Noobian Hoard and we took it to the Vets. This year I be joining the crew of the SS Farkanaut and we be putting such a horrible hurting :whip: on these pesky Noobians that they be raising the :yield: Arrgh!

Arrgh! Matey's, last year I be part of the Noobian Hoard and we took it to the Vets. This year I be joining the crew of the SS Farkanaut and we be putting such a horrible hurting :whip: on these pesky Noobians that they be raising the :yield: Arrgh!

to-err-is-human-to-arrr-is-pirate.png

Arrgh I have moved to the ranks of the SS Farkanaut as well!

ANOTHER rule change :shocked:

And you think I can count high enough to see if I'm a noobie ar on da ship

I sure hope you're not expecting Moose and me to count! I can barely track my own TD's. I think I've been in...

Well, five fingers there, 5 more there...

Oh fark it... A lot!

:becky:

Well, I think I've won five in five years? So I've entered at least five. Or is it six? Wait. I got seven zeros too, so that's at least twelve. Or thirteen. Is there a reset button? What if I'm a spy? Do we have a plank? Can I wear my pumps when I vogue the walk? And where's the cat everyone keeps talking about? And why is it a catwalk anyway?

Well, I think I've won five in five years? So I've entered at least five. Or is it six? Wait. I got seven zeros too, so that's at least twelve. Or thirteen. Is there a reset button? What if I'm a spy? Do we have a plank? Can I wear my pumps when I vogue the walk? And where's the cat everyone keeps talking about? And why is it a catwalk anyway?
Just change your username like that hometruckin fella!

Who's hometruckin? And if he's home, why is he truckin? What's a turducken anyway? Do I really have to stuff it? What kind of lubrication does it take? Is there still too much cholesterol in butter? I have WD40. Does that work? Tastes kinda funny. Will there be those little bags of goodies? And why do I have to swagger? I'M NOT A SWAGGER! I like to dance. And SING! Why are you throwing me out the window???

Back