THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK.

Sounds good.

I'll just go ahead and take down the extend the TD deadline poll and we'll go back to the old entry deadline of midnight, Sunday Central time. :thumb:

Stop teasing me. You know I didn't really mean it. I actually hate to bitch. I just happen to be good at it.

Now back to the world revolving around me. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hmmm... Here I was thinking I'd be a Noob, but I have already entered 3 TD's and have plans for a couple more before 8/1. Just wondering if the dividing line seems a little low. Might not have many Noobs with that limitation.

I just raised the bar a tad. 4 or fewer counts as noob, 5 or more counts as vet. I think that should do it now.

Arrgh! Matey's, last year I be part of the Noobian Hoard and we took it to the Vets. This year I be joining the crew of the SS Farkanaut and we be putting such a horrible hurting :whip: on these pesky Noobians that they be raising the :yield: Arrgh!

Arrgh! Matey's, last year I be part of the Noobian Hoard and we took it to the Vets. This year I be joining the crew of the SS Farkanaut and we be putting such a horrible hurting :whip: on these pesky Noobians that they be raising the :yield: Arrgh!

to-err-is-human-to-arrr-is-pirate.png

Arrgh I have moved to the ranks of the SS Farkanaut as well!

ANOTHER rule change :shocked:

And you think I can count high enough to see if I'm a noobie ar on da ship

I sure hope you're not expecting Moose and me to count! I can barely track my own TD's. I think I've been in...

Well, five fingers there, 5 more there...

Oh fark it... A lot!

:becky:

Well, I think I've won five in five years? So I've entered at least five. Or is it six? Wait. I got seven zeros too, so that's at least twelve. Or thirteen. Is there a reset button? What if I'm a spy? Do we have a plank? Can I wear my pumps when I vogue the walk? And where's the cat everyone keeps talking about? And why is it a catwalk anyway?

Well, I think I've won five in five years? So I've entered at least five. Or is it six? Wait. I got seven zeros too, so that's at least twelve. Or thirteen. Is there a reset button? What if I'm a spy? Do we have a plank? Can I wear my pumps when I vogue the walk? And where's the cat everyone keeps talking about? And why is it a catwalk anyway?
Just change your username like that hometruckin fella!

Who's hometruckin? And if he's home, why is he truckin? What's a turducken anyway? Do I really have to stuff it? What kind of lubrication does it take? Is there still too much cholesterol in butter? I have WD40. Does that work? Tastes kinda funny. Will there be those little bags of goodies? And why do I have to swagger? I'M NOT A SWAGGER! I like to dance. And SING! Why are you throwing me out the window???

Back