THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruh Roh...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ay_zps971390d7.jpg

Peeps is gonna be handling polls? Typical UT fan! :becky:

On a serious side, congratulations Peeps!
I'm sure you will make a great poll handler or moderator or whatever your new title will be :mrgreen:

Peeps is gonna be handling polls? Typical UT fan! :becky:

On a serious side, congratulations Peeps!
I'm sure you will make a great poll handler or moderator or whatever your new title will be :mrgreen:
This multiple poll handling is new...I been handling a single poll for 36 years :wink:

This multiple poll handling is new...I been handling a single poll for 36 years :wink:

Boy could I take this thread straight to the gutter with an opening like that!
I will keep it clean....Looking forward to voting in the upcoming throw downs! Congrats.

Congrats peeps!

I'm sure you'll get your pole handling abilities up to par here.

You're a good man to step up to this crazy challenge

My deepest condolences to....errr... I mean congratulations on the promotion, that's even better than being promoted to idiot #1 status. I just returned yesterday from a camping trip and I must say your polls are impressive. :thumb:

Guerry, the biggest issue with being a TD moderator is my PM box filling too dang fast. :wink: I had to dump it all to CSV last night so that I didn't wake up to a Wood Pile thread with my name in the title.
wall.gif

The rest of it was expected. :becky:

Back