***Important Announcement: Please Welcome Our New Throwdown Moderator***

Guerry, the biggest issue with being a TD moderator is my PM box filling too dang fast. :wink: I had to dump it all to CSV last night so that I didn't wake up to a Wood Pile thread with my name in the title.
wall.gif

The rest of it was expected. :becky:
People need to read the rules.
12. If you have ANY problems with ANY of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for ANY reason, please use the VOTE thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. DO NOT post any complaints in the Throwdown threads about any entry. DO NOT complain about those entries to the moderator (me). DO NOT complain to the person who made the entry via PM or any other means, as this could be construed as a personal attack which is against forum rules. Any complaints or attacks posted in any Throwdown thread will be deleted, or worse.

People need to read the rules.
12. If you have ANY problems with ANY of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for ANY reason, please use the VOTE thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. DO NOT post any complaints in the Throwdown threads about any entry. DO NOT complain about those entries to the moderator (me). DO NOT complain to the person who made the entry via PM or any other means, as this could be construed as a personal attack which is against forum rules. Any complaints or attacks posted in any Throwdown thread will be deleted, or worse.
Not necessarily related to that, but just day-to-day TD related discussions in addition to other PMs I get have filled my Inbox at a rate that greatly exceeded my pre-mod PM levels :wink:

Not necessarily related to that, but just day-to-day TD related discussions in addition to other PMs I get have filled my Inbox at a rate that greatly exceeded my pre-mod PM levels :wink:

I hear 'ya, peeps. My box gets up to 90% capacity on many days. At that point, I start deleting messages and downloading them for future enjoyment. There's lots of ways you can do this, and it's very easy!

First, you can...oh, wait a minute. I confused you with someone else.

Never mind...

:biggrin1:

Back