***Important Announcement: Please Welcome Our New Throwdown Moderator***

Great choice and thanks peeps for stepping up!

When you get to the mod castle will you take some pix and put 'em up?
In my mind I was like....

castle-wallpaper-3.jpg

...but then I saw...

6867760962_ca4ed68e3d_z.jpg

...and the grill was...

BBQ%20grill.jpg

The sound of the bulls is getting louder now. Much louder...

Why would there be bulls? Peeps was the one who encouraged me to submit that entry. He's the one who sucked me back into the TDs. Now he is The Man. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already printed out my certificates. Probably that would be the fair way to approach this anyway. Since that coffee will be a unanimous winner, you could just send me my certificate and hold a vote for second place. That way the Noobs won't get too discouraged. :thumb:

Why would there be bulls? Peeps was the one who encouraged me to submit that entry. He's the one who sucked me back into the TDs. Now he is The Man. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already printed out my certificates. Probably that would be the fair way to approach this anyway. Since that coffee will be a unanimous winner, you could just send me my certificate and hold a vote for second place. That way the Noobs won't get too discouraged. :thumb:

Now we may be able to see more of ecodes creations since she cooks all of their entries, anyway...:tongue::laugh:

Why don't you go make yourself useful in WP or something, Gore? There's a great bacon thread Toast started, and I also saw something about frogs as well. :blah:

:biggrin1:

Congrats peeps. glad you are aboard to help out the brethren and the TD's. Although I think the TD's need a little re-finement.

Back