THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hell man I've ate road kill and still kickin. :grin:

I am actually surprised by the amount of posters telling OP to throw it away. I expect more posts like yours in a bbq forum that uses the word "farker" every friday. Reminds me of that movie with those old guys trying to pretend their bad arse bikers, think its called wild hogs or something.

Geez! Just when you think you know people around here they make crazy accusations about my lack of judgement.................:mad2: I have some dignity and taste!! Some lines shouldn't be crossed regardless of how many Steele Reserves have been drank. I hope you feel bad for what you posted :evil:

That being said............
X5eqolGl.jpg

Ummmm, Possium! Here's the way we were tought to cook it from my Kin in Arkansas before moving down here to Louisiana and getting the Cajun recipe,

1. Got a 4X4 piece of plywood board.
2. Place possium on it.
3. Cook at 350*F or until smell rises.
4. Pull possium from BBQ and scrape into trash.
5. Discard board.

Chunk the brisket dude. :becky:

Jason, I truly apologize. I had no idea you were so sensitive. :heh: when's the possum cook happening?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't have that possum any more unfortunately :sad:. It was actually a pic from 2 Memorial Day weekends ago I took. We were at family's house in Florida that had trapped it since the had a brief possum problem. Exterminator took it away. Should have cooked it as I had my SF down there to cook for the family........:becky:

I had already pulled out a year old butt to cook. I'll cook it this weekend just to see how it comes out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back