Roll Call. Inside 30 days. IBCA Irving Elks lodge Irving,Tx Feb 25-26, 2011

Ice cant remember names I'm bad at it me and Ty are planning on meeting up Thursday if you need a spot let us know???

Picked up the winning brisket yesterday. Folded like a towel when I picked it up. Nice 14lb choice packer. 9th place ribs in the beer fridge. Will get the birds Thursday.

I bought mine late last year and they have been aging nicely in the frige. Got a nice green sheen to them and should be "melt in your mouth" good? :thumb:

I'll be coming, this'll be my first ever comp to go to.

Thought I'd see if they need a judge.

I live in Irving so If anyone needs any help or where things are just let me know how I can help.

Will any of you brethren be flying the colors so I can find you?

What time do they open on Friday?

I'll be coming, this'll be my first ever comp to go to.

Thought I'd see if they need a judge.

I live in Irving so If anyone needs any help or where things are just let me know how I can help.

Will any of you brethren be flying the colors so I can find you?

What time do they open on Friday?

No telling when someone from the Elks shows up, but it's self serve on finding a spot anytime on Friday.

I'll have a white enclosed trailer w/black rooftop a/c. Red Spicewine has a Brethren logo on it and team banner is Paddlin Pigs BBQ.

Ty

I'll be next to Ty
bonkers BBQ banner black smoker White ezup names David. Jorge will be in the mix with us and so will Mack smoke n ice we are trying to have all 4 of us together

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298476725.326623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298476725.326623.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 39
I should be there for good on Friday about 1pm.

Forcast:
Friday High 68 low 51 Sunny
Saturday Hight 77 low 65 Sunny

Keep your fingers crossed.

Met Bonkers at the site this evening. Already packed. We parked our trailers sideways to try to save enough spaces. Jorge and Mac, get there soon tomorrow even if to just drop the trailers.

I here ya if I'm not there by 10-1030 Mack just try to pull in there where the trailers are I should be there
I have the key to unlock mine and Tys trailer and we can swing things around and make room

Back