THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like a nice place. Hope you enjoy things up there. Was good meeting you at the Bash and Bigmista's

Thanks DUBBAGA. Life sure is crazy sometimes. Had no idea this was what was in store for me. It's beautiful here but I'm gonna miss a lot about SoCal. The bash is only one of them. Great group of folks down there. I just hope they que up here...

Thanks DUBBAGA. Life sure is crazy sometimes. Had no idea this was what was in store for me. It's beautiful here but I'm gonna miss a lot about SoCal. The bash is only one of them. Great group of folks down there. I just hope they que up here...

Hell yeah we Q up here , year round for me , oh yeah , welcome the the PNW , hope you like rain

Last edited:
You should get on the PNWBA to find out what events are going on up there. There are quite a number of Brethren in OR/WA, so maybe you can bring the Bash tradition with you?

I transplanted to the other side of Washington from the "Valley of the Sun".......don't miss that place one bit. It is truly nice to see real sunsets....not the smogsets of the Phoenix area.....

Back