I know, I know, I cheated, but it was GOOD!!!

Sometimes you need to cheat especially when you're Pheeling ill.
Now....pass me a bowl of that good stuPh!

I LOVE chicken and noodles! And that looks fantastic!

As a matter of fact I made a Moravian chicken pie two days ago and the flavor instantly made me wanna crank out some chicken and noodles. And here you are showing some off! It's a sign!!! LOL!!

Get well soon!

As a side note, my guilty pleasure when I'm housebound is the TV show "Charmed". It's not a good program....but I do enjoy watching me some Piper and Phoebe.:oops:

That sure looks good! Hope you feel better soon.

Now, I'd like to hear more about how you use your mini-UDS. When do you opt to use that versus a full sized smoker, etc.... I've seen people reference having one, but hadn't really thought about reasons for using a mini vs and full sized UDS, other than portability.

That sure looks good! Hope you feel better soon.

Now, I'd like to hear more about how you use your mini-UDS. When do you opt to use that versus a full sized smoker, etc.... I've seen people reference having one, but hadn't really thought about reasons for using a mini vs and full sized UDS, other than portability.

The mini for me is more convenient to use thru the week, it's quicker to get to temp, easily holds the temp, with 2 racks I can still cook meals for my family of 4. It also has more than paid for its self with fuel usage. I cook almost everyday and using the UDS or even my kettle as a smoker I was going through 2 bags of charcoal a week. Now that I use the mini for most cooks I use 1 bag every 2 weeks now.

Great grub!

Hopefully some tunes will make you feel better...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntZHU-Ue6ds"]Hank Williams sr. / Your Cheatin`Heart. wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Back