THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't get too comfortable.......not a "roaster" 'till you've done lizard......those is lizards in that second woodcut there....

Not many lizards around here and i'd feel kinda funny getting my meat at a pet store but SURE I'd be up for that! :laugh: Might be good with some hot sauce. :becky:

He just told his wife that so he could get the Shirley. Now he has to live the lie. :laugh:

well...she bought me the smoker so.....too late now! lol of course shes also buying me a grill from dwfisk next month and a blackstone soon after that.

I got a drum smoker, and it is so easy (hunsaker). I plan to get a stickburner in the future, (Has a COS before...hated it), but man I hope it is easier.

well...she bought me the smoker so.....too late now! lol of course shes also buying me a grill from dwfisk next month and a blackstone soon after that.

She's got you now! You try to leave they're in her name. :heh:

I got a drum smoker, and it is so easy (hunsaker). I plan to get a stickburner in the future, (Has a COS before...hated it), but man I hope it is easier.

A quality offset is night and day different than a cos.

Back