THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well those ribs seal the deal - I'm going to Rome with my wife. She's been nagging me for years. So, once I get there,
every night, we'll come to your house at say, 19.00 with wine. 7pm give or take an hour and a half...
Then pass out on your couch. Cheap stay. Yes?

Enrico,
Those look great and I really miss Rome. Could you cook some more with a side of Bucatini all'a matriciano and a glass of Brunello or Amarone? If so my wife and I will be there ASAP!

I think I just cleaned my screen with my tongue. Looks awesome!

Enrico. Dude.
You went to a lot of trouble to trim that rack to competition standards for a home cook. Very pretty looking ribs, and great pullback on the bones.
Nice cook. I can imagine sitting next to you gnawing on a bone or two.

Another nice cook. It doesn't take much imagination to see that those ribs would not last long.

By looking at all your past cooks I would think you had the basics down. You cooks all looked great in the past. Nice Looking ribs, I would love to have one or two.

Back