How Many Fathers Cooking This Weekend ?

3 baby backs a bunch of thighs and abt's. Probably do some baked potatoes and green beans from the garden as well... Maybe throw in some corn bread.

I would love to cook, but I've been given the day off...something about a brunch with a bloody mary bar and bottomless IPA...twisted my arm.

Thanks for the response from everyone.Looks like there will be a lot of wonderful meals prepared by many.So if you get a chance,take a picture of the finished product and post . To everyone,Have a great Fathers Day weekend.

I plan on cooking, but haven't figured out what yet. Was thinking brisket, but after having a massive beef rib for lunch today I'm feeling like I can't handle any more beef without overloading.

Lots o meat

Figured I would cook for my Dad and have Sous Vide Ribeye steak, smoked chicken, grilled lambchops, and some hawg wings. Had to search for the hawg wings but figured if I can feed my 76 year old dad something he hasn't had before then it outta be fun. I am sure the meat sweats will hit me later that afternoon.

I've got a nice pork loin, half bacon weave wrapped half s&p about to go on the WSM. Sweet taters and fresh green beans on the side. As for tomorrow, Mama is boiling me a giant pot of shrimp and sausage, a perk to living on the coast.

I'm smoking some St. Louis cut spare ribs today for my family. Going high and fast (2-1-1) method. Corn muffins and pasta salad for the sides. I'm getting HUNGRY now.

Rotisserie chicken, beans, corn, mac n cheese, new potatoes.

Maiden voyage for the rotisserie on the WSM. Guess I gave it to myself for Father's day.

By all the replies I've seen,It's going to be some well feed folk this Father's Day. Let's see some pron by Monday.

Here's some for you (Spare ribs for dinner - some pics from my Nooby Throwdown submission):

After 1.5 hours in the foil they were falling apart already:
bbq7.jpg

Back in the smoker for .5 hour with sauce:
bbq8.jpg

They are done for a happy family:
bbq9.jpg

Ohhh man, soo good:
bbq10.jpg

Didn't stay on the plate long:
bbq11.jpg

Dem bones!
bbq12.jpg