How awesome is my wife?

Your wife may BE awesome.....but she is showing BRAINS buying you that. She knows how happy you will be out there fixing a meal FOR HER. Which allow more time for HER to do things SHE likes and all she does is clean up. Happy Husband....Happy wife.......win win. Things are tight at my house financially but my other half NEVER blinks when i buy cooking related things and I can’t count the times she comes thru the door with a new rub, cook book, or spice for me to try. .........A man that cooks is a smart man indeed......

I think I am going to leave your post up on our computer in hopes that my wife will read it and take a hint. Although, as I think this through, I might come back to find that she left me an open webpage for Tiffany's.

great story,you sure its not a trap?:laugh:
Enjoy your new toy and happy Anniversary

Take it to the pig roast and throw a bunch of naked fatties on it.

Congrats to you both on the 14 years AND getting the WSM. She's a sweet girl and smart so you need to keep her for as long as she'll tolerate you :) :p

All of us who have wives/husbands/gf/bf that indulge our hobby, we are truly blessed!

remember this quote

When my wife does something frustrating, I MUST remind myself that I need her patience more than she needs mine and I'm blessed to have her!

You, Sir EricD, are a blessed man!

Hopefully you were equally thoughtful in the gift reciprocation department.

And Mrs. EricD, You know your hubby pretty well! Nice gift indeed.

The first cook on a WSM is what began my addiction. I had smoked on a kettle forever and turned out good Q, but the WSM is awesome. You will love it!

Sweet, just think what you will get for your 25th anniversary......Shirley?..lol

Back