THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
If I eats it, I'm sauce'n it. National Hot Sauce Day. Starting off with a High Plains pico scramble breakfast taco. Seasoned with William' Cajun & drizzled with Shaquanda Habanero. Blueberry Maple breakfast links complete the plate

Last edited:
Well National Hot Sauce Day was a hit at my house. Can't see where many if any others celebrated. So it shall be. My final hot sauce post for this hallowed day of observance. I did pick up a variety pack and new to me Tabasco Cayenne Garlic. Nothing much on TV think I'll watch Sean Evans and enjoy a wee dram. Cheers Brethren, enjoy the night.

Last edited:
I used hot sauce but no pictures. Ever been to a hot sauce festival? Great fun with lots of booths set up selling and giving samples of hot sauce. I sampled about every sauce there but didn’t eat enough food and my stomach wasn’t right for about 2 weeks. However, given the chance I’d do it again lol.

Back