SmACk TaWK HoDeDo!!

All of you farkers back off! I got invited to sleep in the new trailer.

As long as I work the velvet rope the rest of the day...

That's awesome, Kim and Andy! Couldn't happen to a couple of nicer folks! Absolutely WILD the year you're having! You'll never forget 2009 as long as you live!

All of you farkers back off! I got invited to sleep in the new trailer.

As long as I work the velvet rope the rest of the day...

I thought you were working the velvet rope to keep Skip and the Icy cold Tequila in our site, for ease of drinking :twisted:

Is that what he is calling it? NTTAWWT... :eek:
That is the wrong camp... we are talking squirrels, not gerbils. :icon_sick, yea, yea I know... NTTAWWT :rolleyes:

Damnit andy was a joke from Atchison 3 yrs ago.... and it has followed me around the country; you can't buy anything that cool. thanks guys, for helping make this year so special. I know Kim and my girls feel the same... they made some great friends this summer and new bonds are in place that won't be broken.

Proud to say I was there that weekend handing out hot sauce and doing a 4 week BBQ crawl. Picked up my Gator Pit on the way home. I was so impressed with Andy I put Damit Andy in my sig line where it has been ever since. Way to go guys!

NUTZ

So what are the guidelines for winning this silver squirrel medal/pendant? I want to know if I have a shot!!!

The Mrs. made a early prediction for the Royal, guess what it is. Get er done Andy. He spanked Sloppys ars more than once this year.:biggrin: Congrats on a great year Andy and Kim. Hope to get to the Royal and see everyone but don't know if we'll make it away from the racetrack. Good luck to everyone.

When I was on the phone with you yesterday... you were starting to drop your R's. :wink:

man, I am so going to have to give him a speech class....we're turning him into a NY'er not a Red Sox Nation *****bag......lol. you guys get your own midwesterners, these 2 are ours!

Good thing that Sayville is out on the Island. Perfect spot for a linguistics lesson. We'll work on Kim's NY big hair afterwards.....

man, I am so going to have to give him a speech class....we're turning him into a NY'er not a Red Sox Nation *****bag......lol. you guys get your own midwesterners, these 2 are ours!

Good thing that Sayville is out on the Island. Perfect spot for a linguistics lesson. We'll work on Kim's NY big hair afterwards.....

Absolutely right. Keep the r's but make all you o's into aw's. I swear he's asked for a cup of cawffee and he might have kicked the dawg. He definitely lit the f'eye'a in his pit.

Here I thought I flunked geography.... I've always wondered how NY was part of New England. lol

Way to go, you two!! I love it when good things happen to good people. Keep up the good work and hope to see ya'll again soon.

it's on farker! Btw, when it is cold out on friday night, i will be wearing my bling new nebs hoodie... Maybe even my nebs dew rag. :twisted:

baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!
Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!
Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!

I would like to officially nominate Andy to run for NEBS BOD

I would gladly 2nd that motion..
Andy can you make it Firefly's once a month. :icon_blush:

Or next year Andy for the KCBS board. :biggrin:
he would get lots "O" NEBS votes :mrgreen:

Andy, welcome to Kansas City. If you need to know where the local grocery stores are or the KC BBQ Store, our KC Welcome Wagon can help you out. We don't have clams at midnight with drawn butter or Damn Dip, but try the burnt ends... they are pretty good.

Hope you enjoy your short stay in my city. At least you'll have a lot of your NEBS friends here to make you feel at home.

Andy, welcome to Kansas City. If you need to know where the local grocery stores are or the KC BBQ Store, our KC Welcome Wagon can help you out. We don't have clams at midnight with drawn butter or Damn Dip, but try the burnt ends... they are pretty good.

Hope you enjoy your short stay in my city. At least you'll have a lot of your NEBS friends here to make you feel at home.

You will have to try my burnt ends sometime... I have heard they are alright... Probably not as good as yours, I mean, Plowboys did win the chest to chest brisket invitational. So I am sure yours are off the hook :p Smart Arse.:icon_cool

Back