SmACk TaWK HoDeDo!!

Congrats Andy and Kim.

Did you know you are also in the running for another prestigious award?

SSAxmetal.jpg

Congrats, Andy and Kim! I am really rooting for you to win the coveted Squirrel pendant!

First, let me say our landing in 6th, was short lived. I Smell Smoke!'s continued stellar performance bumped them up to 5th, which pushed us from 6th to 7th! Way to go Steve!!! That is awesome!

Second, let me say HOLY COW! Thanks everyone. This year really has been a wild ride. We've met so many great people on our travels out to NY, WI, OK as well as getting time to connect with other friends ... All of it thanks to BBQ, and a large part of it due to friends from this little corner of the internet. The winning has been unexpected, and definitely one of the highlights of the summer, but the experiences I've gotten to share with my family and all of our new friends, really just make my cup run over.

Everyone jokes about me moving to the NE, and Todd's comment about Skip seeing me more than him.... but 1/2 of the contests we cooked this summer could not have even been attempted without the help of so many others.

What a blast!!! It's going to be great to see everyone, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and camaraderie. Honestly, when I am standing in WI, and I hear a chorus of "Damnit Andy" from stage left... it almost makes ya cry. THAT is family. Damnit andy was a joke from Atchison 3 yrs ago.... and it has followed me around the country; you can't buy anything that cool. thanks guys, for helping make this year so special. I know Kim and my girls feel the same... they made some great friends this summer and new bonds are in place that won't be broken.

thanks again, everyone.

Congrats Andy and Kim! I hope to meet you guys in person one of these days!

First, let me say our landing in 6th, was short lived. I Smell Smoke!'s continued stellar performance bumped them up to 5th, which pushed us from 6th to 7th! Way to go Steve!!! That is awesome!

Second, let me say HOLY COW! Thanks everyone. This year really has been a wild ride. We've met so many great people on our travels out to NY, WI, OK as well as getting time to connect with other friends ... All of it thanks to BBQ, and a large part of it due to friends from this little corner of the internet. The winning has been unexpected, and definitely one of the highlights of the summer, but the experiences I've gotten to share with my family and all of our new friends, really just make my cup run over.

Everyone jokes about me moving to the NE, and Todd's comment about Skip seeing me more than him.... but 1/2 of the contests we cooked this summer could not have even been attempted without the help of so many others.

What a blast!!! It's going to be great to see everyone, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and camaraderie. Honestly, when I am standing in WI, and I hear a chorus of "Damnit Andy" from stage left... it almost makes ya cry. THAT is family. Damnit andy was a joke from Atchison 3 yrs ago.... and it has followed me around the country; you can't buy anything that cool. thanks guys, for helping make this year so special. I know Kim and my girls feel the same... they made some great friends this summer and new bonds are in place that won't be broken.

thanks again, everyone.

Well, I'm tired of all you NEBS teams coming to the Midwest and stealing all of our GC's. Go back to NY ya Yank!

Congrats.... is there a chance that I can get close enough this weekend to at least rub elbows and hope a little of the magic will rub off on me????

I will even share some of my magic mojo juice with you!!!! (that is my high octane fresh ground coffee for those that haven't heard) If you get some don't tell some of the other teams you got any, because, there is a team in OHIO (no names mentioned) and SC, (no names mentioned) that want to kinda get it all for themselves because every time they get some, they get at least one call....

Well, I'm tired of all you NEBS teams coming to the Midwest and stealing all of our GC's. Go back to NY ya Yank!

It's on FARKER! BTW, when it is cold out on Friday night, I will be wearing my bling new NEBS Hoodie... maybe even my NEBS Dew rag. :twisted:

It's on FARKER! BTW, when it is cold out on Friday night, I will be wearing my bling new NEBS Hoodie... maybe even my NEBS Dew rag. :twisted:

When I was on the phone with you yesterday... you were starting to drop your R's. :wink:

Back