Help Picking a Smoker

after reading another post about cookers damaged during shipping you might want to add another category...builders that crate their cookers. just a thought since waiting for months and then having to send it back would suck. happened to me and i just kept it with the scratches but i was not happy at all.

Humphreys sent me a pic of my cooker before crating, ships out Tuesday I think. Almost time. CyberQ got here yesterday.

after reading another post about cookers damaged during shipping you might want to add another category...builders that crate their cookers. just a thought since waiting for months and then having to send it back would suck. happened to me and i just kept it with the scratches but i was not happy at all.

That would be nice, but hard to quantify as you hear more about the bad than the good and it isn't always clear what the cause of the damage is... but I hear what your saying. Plus it would take a lot of time for me to go out and call each of these pit makers to ask them that.

One thing I am thinking more about is the grade/type of steel and grade/type of insulation. I feel like that should be more of a factor than it is, call me lazy.

Back