Hard to be mad at B&B Lump

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Changes in bag wording however this is the bottom of the bag. Fantastic start to finish. I’ve yet to find any trash in a B&B bag of lump. Briquettes are on probation with me. No way I could be dedicated to one brand. I like changing things up and the MSU life. I have 10 bags of the 10# B&B Oak that says oak not blended. This was last of the mesquite. I was at store earlier and small bags of oak were a dollar off. Under 6$. Picked up some Owens regular breakfast sausage for Fattys. Change up from Brahms. A lonely brisket flat was in bargain bin. Grabbed it. Hit with KS and truffle oil and rubbed TIL opaque. Liberal amount of coarse black pepper. Chud Wrapped fat cap up and in to OKJ Bronco

Can confirm B&B being a great brand. Luckily it's sold (imported) here as well, and I always get 5-10 bags at a time. Good stuff—even the briquettes are solid.

Just tried the brown bag of B&B lump for the first time the other day. Cooked well, but the chimney popped and sparked like it was the 4th of July.

Haven't burnt anything but B&B Lump since last March.

If you have bags from last March compare labels to new.
I have ten 10# bags remaining with this label. Compare to your new label

Last edited:
If you have bags from last March compare labels to new.
I have ten 10# bags remaining with this label. Compare to your new label

Still have three 20# bags of Hickory left I purchased back in Jan, Academy is not good about keeping Lump in stock. So when I need to buy I usually get 6-10 bags and in Jan they were out for weeks, had almost burned through my last bag and they finally got some Hickory in. I don't have a preference on burning one type over the other, probably won't need to buy again until May.

Back