THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK onion smashburgers on the griddle today for lunch

435953732_10232205738554745_3180647284301735140_n.jpg

Pagomg Dr Phu and all you smoking ember heads!!....Probably do a reverse sear costco ribeye Sat night and some Johnsonville Italian sausages on the weber. May not sound like much but it’s pretty darn solid.....have a GREAT weekend, stay safe, be happy, be generous dudes and dudette......Peace!!

Pagomg Dr Phu and all you smoking ember heads!!....Probably do a reverse sear costco ribeye Sat night and some Johnsonville Italian sausages on the weber. May not sound like much but it’s pretty darn solid.....have a GREAT weekend, stay safe, be happy, be generous dudes and dudette......Peace!!

I love me some smoked Johnsonville sweet Italian sausages.

Glad I smoked brisket yesterday. Got home from an early bike ride. Walked in and The Bride was eating brisket, lime, and a soft flour tortilla for breakfast.. Another brisket item she likes is Brisket Salad. Same/Similar as ham, chicken tuna salad, but will use brisket.

Last edited:
Back