THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Haul...love smoking cheese both cold and melting it from one level to the next in smoker.

I can honestly say I haven't melted it from one grate to the lower one yet. I might though!

Didn't I see this post last year/

It is almost that time of year for the annual cheese smoke - I prefere to let it get a bit colder here!

And of course November is smoke everything month!

You probably saw it earlier this year in Jan/Feb. I ran out before the summer even hit. So now that evening temperatures are below 70 degrees and there was a cheese sale, I needed to replenish my stock.

Did she ask if you wanted crackers with it:becky:

No but she pointed me to the direction of their bakery so I could make her grilled cheeses.

I would love to smoke some cheese here...but I'd have to do it at 3am.

Weatherheads are predicting 90-100 degree AND Santa Ana winds in my neck of the woods for this weekend.

Translation: I will need to get up early to do any smoking (to make sure no sparks get loose).

Back