Grits and Eggs, Thanks to Armor

Being raised by my grandparents who's first house when they got married was a corn crib, I've eat my share of real grits. There's is nothing like them!!! Now we got to get you to try some livermush to go with your next batch of grits.

That right there is about as good as a breakfast can get IMO. Reminds me of growing up - great stuff!

Being from the South, I can really appreciate grits. As it approaches lunch time here, and I now live in the North, I am going to have this for my lunch today. I always keep grits on hand but the only thing that I love better than fresh sausage with my eggs and grits up here is Scrapple!

Attachments

• scrapple.jpg
    scrapple.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 44
DSC_0628.jpg

Pic of the Mill

It's just a 12 hour drive, all you have to do is make sure you buy enough stuff once you get there to justify the costs.

make you some country gravy with them sausage drippings next time... wooo-hooo-weee!
Phil, the weird thing is that I hardly get any drippings off of this sausage. I made it with a very fatty kurobuta Black Hog shoulder, and when I fry it up, hardly greases the pan. Makes me wonder how much fat I am buying when I get sausage from the store

Thanks for the pic of the mill Armor....I love it!!! How can someone in Texas make an order from them? Please provide info. Thanks, Mike

Back