THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wings and pork belly burnt ends is what I would bring. Both are big hits and people have something good to eat while waiting on the main meal.

Bacon Wrapped Triscuits with Pub Cheese spread or Port Wine Cheese spread. 1/2 slice of bacon per triscuit wrapped, sprinkle with rub, and smoked until bacon is crispy. They are amazing and very easy. Several threads on this forum discussing them and some variations.

Also, the clear trend in this thread is..... BACON

Bacon wrapped chicken lollipops. You will change lives and chicken drums are cheap.

fKNN4P7h.jpg

Vgxo21qh.jpg

A perfectly done brisket. Everyone will forget about the pulled pork when your up there slicing those juicy Wagyu slices of expensive heaven.

I can't even imagine what a Wagyu costs today. I was perusing Kroger yesterday for a pork butt and paid $2.99 per pound for it. Choice brisket was $6.99 a pound!!!!

Short answer, is bring poppers, lol. :thumb:

For an appetizer I like bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with sliced jalapenos and cheese. Pork belly burnt ends are really good too.

Back