Food Truck drove through my Yard

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7XIUuj7ag"]Get in my belly! - YouTube[/ame]

Dang, those look good!

I think I just got schooled on Brats. I thought mine were the best ever, but that butter and onion beer bath takes it to the next level.

I never thought about smoking them first, and then letting them swim. I always poach em in beer, onion and curry powder, then smoke em till done.

I'm trying this tonight for sure!

Excellent post, thank you sir!

Dang, those look good!

I think I just got schooled on Brats. I thought mine were the best ever, but that butter and onion beer bath takes it to the next level.

I never thought about smoking them first, and then letting them swim. I always poach em in beer, onion and curry powder, then smoke em till done.

I'm trying this tonight for sure!

Excellent post, thank you sir!

I've done beer/onion/garlic/crushed red pepper bath before but I usually take 'em for a swim FIRST then toss them on the grill.

Gonna try them this way next time.

I did some last night with this method and they turned out great. Thanks for the idea, great post!

I think I'm going to do them this way every time now.

Hey smoke dawg you may want to report that guy to the health department. I noticed his brats say "not for sale" and im not sure using a weber on a food truck is up to code.
:caked:

There's nothing left to say that hasn't been said, except I have been doing my brats all wrong! No way to get those brats but I will be heading to the store for some Johnsonville for sure!

Thanks Smoke Dawg!!!!

Hey smoke dawg you may want to report that guy to the health department. I noticed his brats say "not for sale" and im not sure using a weber on a food truck is up to code.
:caked:

No Problems.... According to Code3rrt! it is kosher! :thumb:

Back